EIA is located at 6208 Montrose Road in Rockville Maryland. Our facility comprises a set of four connected office units which allows us to provide ample parking and easy access. We use our outdoor access to practice bike riding, scooter riding, negotiating curbs and ramps in order to improve each child's function and participation.
Facility highlights include:
- Body weight supported track system with multidimensional movement planes
- Fitness equipment such as treadmill, elliptical, recumbent & stationary bikes, and weight machines
- Bikes for all ages including adaptive tricycles for all skill levels
- A variety of swings to stimulate the vestibular system
- Rock climbing wall
- Wii and XBox 360 Kinect to help with biofeedback, body awareness, agility, balance and coordination.
- Therasuit system
- Access to a variety of adaptive equipment
- Universal Exercise Unit